The Customer Service Game for Restaurant front line staff
The Customer Service Game for Restaurants is an interactive and fun board game designed for an educational and fun activity for frontline staff in cafes, restaurants and dining establishments.
Designed with busy restaurants in mind, the game can be played in 30 minutes before shifts, to motivate and encourage staff to deliver the best possible experience.
The Customer Service Game for Restaurants is designed around the 6 key touch points in a restaurant visit -
- Welcome Experience
- Seating Experience
- Cleanliness Experience
- Customer Engagement Experience
- Quality Experience
- Atmosphere Experience
Players are required to throw a dice, move their player piece and land on different sections of the board. Each block on the board is dedicated to either a 'Happy Customer Experience', an 'Unhappy Customer Experience' or 'Do a Task' and depending on what they land on, they either win customers or lose customers.
The game is designed to improve employee understanding about the importance of customer retention by delivering exceptional experiences at every touch point. The player with the most customer tokens at the end of the game, is the winner.
Customer Service Game objectives:-
- Raise awareness of the end-to-end restaurant customer journey
- Raise awareness of touch points that influence a positive or negative experience
- Reinforce brand values
- Reinforce brand promises
- Encourage employee engagement
- Encourage teamwork
- Encourage employees to share ideas for improvements
- Raise motivation levels
- Deliver valuable learning in a fun environment
- Players are rewarded when customers return - driving a loyalty mindset
Each Customer Service Game box contains the elements for 8 players per team.